Saturday, December 31, 2011

the blues

Last night we went to a Blues hockey game with Craig and Sarah.    I "purchased" these tickets at our school auction back in March.  I had never been to a hockey game and I thought that experiencing it for the first time should involve what they call "the club level experience".  I must say, it is the only way to see hockey!  There was an endless supply of food and drink and a nice girl who brought it to us at our beckon call.  I overindulged.  Oh and I saw some hockey.  Mostly I remember seeing a shootout (because the food train had shut down).  Before that, not-so-much.  Hockey is confusing- add in endless drinks and it really gets difficult to follow!







post signature

2 comments:

Dee said...

hockey games are LONG. you must drink to survive.

Lisa S. said...

Glad u had fun but that picture of you and Dale would have greatly been enhanced by a green ruffle scarf! I mean that orange scarf sort of clashes with his red shirt...get rufflin' girl!!