Reagan is the youngest in our family. She brings a lot of life to the Beachy family. She says and does some funny things....
In November we were discussing her 7th birthday party. We decided to keep is small (for many reasons). We were discussing the list of friends and I suggested one friend. Reagan said, "MOM, we don't really socialize this year. She is in the other class. Maybe next year."
This week Reagan had a sleep over with one of her favorite friends. They were in the basement attempting to pretend to sleep (or pretending to attempt). At 10:30 they came up and Reagan said, "Our blood sugar is a bit low. Can we have a snack?"
On the way home from Powder Valley Reagan was making us her own song. It was about Jesus riding a donkey through Jeruslehem.
Today I drank my diet coke a bit fast so I burped a few times. Reagan said, "Woman, you burp loud!"
Where does she come up with this stuff?!
Science
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment