Waaaaaaayyyyy back in March our school had an auction. I purchased "A Day with Ms. Baker" for Carsyn (who was her 3rd grade teacher). The prize was to spend a whole day doing whatever you wanted with Ms. Baker (you could decide or let her chose). Oh, the possibilities were endless!
Summer and schedules did not allow for us to cash in on our winnings until now. Yesterday was THE day! Carsyn and 2 friends started their adventure at 9:30. Ms. Baker devised a "St. Louis Scavenger Hunt" for the kids. They spent the entire day (until 4:30) looking for a treasure! It was so very clever.
They ate lunch at the zoo AND had dippin' dots! She even got to bring home the map and the clues. Carsyn had "the best day EVER!" Hopefully Ms. Baker will email me all the pictures she took so I can add them to the blog!
Science
8 years ago





1 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment