Teacher gifts. I love giving them but always wish I could do so much more. They really deserve gifts lavished upon them for their unending devotion to my children. They give and give and give. Unfortunately my budget does not allow for excessiveness.
Being a former teacher I realize that your standard gifts: mugs, ornaments, cow creamers etc.. have been done. Over and over. So, we generally give them a unique little treat at Christmas and then do something bigger at the end of the year. This Christmas we gave the classroom teachers a magazine voucher. This way they can choose their own. Who doesn't love getting magazines in the mail?! We gave the specialists and staff (well, the women) homemade peppermint sugar scrubs. The men got Trader Joe's holiday cookies (because most of the time - not always- when teachers bring homemade food gifts home they get pitched. Seriously. Sorry.)
The presentation was thanks to pinterest....
Science
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment