Happy new year! I am so excited that a new year has begun. I have been pondering what to write as my first blog post of 2012. My brain in not functioning well so I figured any post is better than no post...
Recap:
2011 was a great year. Finally everyone was completely healthy, we were surgery free and pain free from start to finish. No construction projects and no big expenses. We had a great trip over the summer: visiting family, the Badlands, Yellowstone, the Tetons and a few other stops along the way. The kids have had a successful start to their school year as well. It was a "breeze year" (compared to others!) AND I completed all the goals from last year (see this post for details).
Looking ahead:
I have a few goals lined up...
cultivate my prayer life
read a book a month
take another gun class
finish the kids baby books :)
learn a new skill- possibly knitting
be more intentional with my children- spending one-on-one time with each of them
build friendships
date my husband
visit Washington DC
I think that list is plenty long....
Science
8 years ago
2 comments:
I hope you complete everything on your list this year...this is a big list!!
I like that cultivate your prayer life thing ;) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment