Monday, April 18, 2011

sew fun

Today Lisa and I met at her house and got our craft on. We had grand plans to freezer paper stencil (courtsey of Sara). However when Lisa went to Hobby Lobby she got a few other ideas. We had plenty of material and coffee, an uninterrupted morning and lots of fun!




Lisa and I both made shark shirts for our boys...
I started a shirt for Carsyn but it's not 100% finished... Post to come.

post signature

4 comments:

THE BALOGH BUNCH said...

I just bought freezer paper last week to try! I want a step by step on these cute shirts! Adorable!!! Also, we are heading to Elephant Rocks on Easter afternoon . . . any advice appreciated!

Lisa S. said...

I still want to do the freezer paper stencils. When are you available to craft next? I love the shark shirts. Whoever drew that shark is awesome! I started a puppy last night for Emma. Yes, a puppy! I will post it in August :) Thanks for beating me to the post. Once again Beachy wins!

Jenn said...

You have so much fun!

Sara D. said...

Um, next time I TOTALLY expect an invite! Ha!! I LOVE the shirts!!!