Saturday, April 2, 2011

family fun

This weekend Dale and I along with Darrell and Beth (Dale's bro and sis-in-law) are taking a two day gun training course. Beth and I are in Basic and Dale and Darrell and in Intermediate.

I was a bit apprehensive because I have never taken any formal gun training (I know- shocking!) Dale has been to this training facility on several occasions. He has the utmost respect for the "gentlemen" who run this facility. They are extremely knowledgeable, personable and fun to spend time training with.

We started at 8 am and ended at 8 pm. It's the end of Day 1 and we are extremely exhausted.

the classroom...
the range Beth and I spent the day at...
My first round is in the chest and my second round is in the head. you should be afraid...
my third round...
Beth actually learned more than I did- she is the person you want with you when trouble arises...

We are having a great time!

post signature

0 comments: