Sunday, April 10, 2011

half marathon

Today was the Go St. Louis marathon. We had many friends who were running the half. We decided to go and watch. It has been while since I was one of the crowd. It was a beautiful day. We had fun going up and down the race course. It was great for Dale to experience this side of the race...

Lisa- do not be mad about the next picture... I completely forgot to take the photo when you were running toward us!

mile 6...
mile 10...
We couldn't find parking near enough to the finish line so after driving around for awhile (and knowing several of our friends were done) we headed out. On the way we drove by the City Diner and decided to stop....


We had a fun morning! GREAT job girls!!!

post signature

1 comments:

Lisa S. said...

That is fine! I am not mad. I remember you snapping the picture and I immediately thought "Oh, that is going to be bad!" However I do want to clarify that I am not in the mile 10 picture. I do not want any blog followers to dare think I am that woman in the sports bra. I do have my limits. Thanks for coming. It was exciting to see you guys! You can bet there were times I was wishing I was at the City Diner :)