Sunday, April 17, 2011

good friends/good food

Dale and I love to have a crab boil. We had a new recipe to try out and decided to invite our Greenville College crowd: Scott and Lisa, James and Jenn and Craig and Sarah.

Here is the twisted tale of how we know each other:
Dale lived on the same floor as Scott and James (before I got there). Jenn also went to Greenville with Dale but she also knew Dale in high school (their schools played one another in sports). We know Sarah from Westminster (Craig is the counselor there). However she went to Greenville after I graduated. Sarah knows James because he was her math teacher in high school (and encouraged her to go to Greenville)!! Plus her parents bought a house next to Jenn's parents when Sarah was a child (although Jenn and her family moved after a short time).
Craig and Lisa did not attend Greenville (just married into it) and are a bit scared off by the craziness but overall they handle it well. I actually think they are secretly jealous- after all Craig went to Judson!! I know right?!

Even with the outcasts- we had a wonderful afternoon! We are blessed with good friends!

Craig, Truman, James, Jenn and Sarah:

Reagan and Parker were inseparable...
Scott and Lisa (sorry again L)...
Lots of four square was played...

Jonah had fun doing his own thing....


post signature

2 comments:

Andrea Matkovich said...

Looks like fun!!
I wish we could have that kind of weather :(

shmaynor said...

cute, cute pictures. lovely families!