Today is grandparents day at school. Both sets of grandparents are here. I love that my kids have 2 grandmas and 2 grandpas who love to spend time with them. They are so fortunate. I don't think they realize it.
The theme this year is Music Through the Ages. Each class has taken on a decade, learned a song and dance and came up with costumes. Carsyn is the 80's. There were so many great options however they decided on Eye of the Tiger. So she is dressed up as her version of a boxer. Second grade is the 70's, which Luke calls the age of rock. They learned The Twist. Reagan's class is the 50's. They are singing A Bushel and a Peck (I don't understand the connection either). They will look super cute in their 50's wear. A few moms decided to make poodle skirts. I was one of those moms. It should have been easier than it was. I like to take the hard road...
Science
8 years ago




1 comments:
Luke needs a pack of smokes rolled in this sleeve! :) TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment