Wednesday, May 27, 2009

field day

Today was the day Carsyn has been waiting for. A day for her to do what she was born to do. A day that only comes once a year. Field day. Excitement was in the air - at 6 am (ugh!)!! She ate a good breakfast, got dressed and poured on the sunscreen all before 7:30. The grin could not be wiped from her face.

After lunch Luke, Reagan and I headed over to catch C in action. We were too late to see her run the 200. She got first place. Several moms stopped me and said, "Did you see her?! She was amazing!" Can't believe I missed it! She still had the grin on her face but now she had a ribbon in her hand- a "running ribbon." Her day was complete! She ran a relay later but that was it. I know she would have run every race if she could have. We are very proud of her- proud that she loves to run, that she is good at it and that she enjoys sharing it with her friends/family.


a good cheering team...


she's even intense while watching...


max was on her team...

look at that grin!!

The red team won field day- icing on the cake!

4 comments:

The Wagners said...

Way to go, Carsyn! And Reagan-I love those pants!

Dee said...

awesome job Carsyn!!!!!!!!!!! :)

knitting by Steph said...

hmmm.... wonder where she gets the speedy legs.... that's awesome though@=/1

Darrell said...

she is her father's child :) Good Job Carsyn!