The JK has been studying famous artists for several weeks now: Kandinsky, Monet, Michelangelo, Cassatt. It was only fitting that Mrs. B took the troops on a trip to the Art Museum. Seeing as though the Beachy's love the S.L.A.M so much I decided to tag along. Our docent did a fantastic job guiding eight 5 year olds through the galleries.
E observing...
K and S imitating Degas...
a discussion on Kandinsky...
L's Kandinsky interpretation...
Mrs. Heinemann came along and did some sketching...
do you see the fruit?
hmmm. tubes with water running through?!?
I think I have one of these in my basement...
the JK troops with Mrs. B...
Science
8 years ago
2 comments:
stu had such a great time! I loved the drawings he brought home. Such a fun trip.
Got your comment about the pillowcase dresses...you can do it, girl!!! Really, they are so easy--you had better post a picture when you are done!!!!
Post a Comment