These next few posts may comes as a shock to my blog readers (all 4 of you). Over the next few days I will be highlighting a couple of artists who have released new albums. When you think of Amy Beachy I am sure you don't think "music aficionado." Never-the-less I am about to direct you to these two exceptional artists.
Today I want to share with you the new album that Russ Mohr put together. He is the front man for Fundamental Elements, worship leader at City Church, husband to my friend Katie and dad to Eliot (and soon to be baby #2). Russ and Katie are adopting another baby boy this spring. Russ put this album together as a fundraiser.

I downloaded his worship album this morning and we have listened to it many times. It is a great compilation of worship music. My kids LOVE it!
Check it out here- it's an easy download!
0 comments:
Post a Comment