Monday, March 28, 2011

got it. thanks.

Reagan: Did you know that you don't always have to listen to your mom?

Me: Yes, that's true but did you know the Bible says that you should obey your parents whether you want to or not. God calls you to obey- that is your job.

Reagan: I didn't tell you that so you could give me a talk. I just wanted to be sure you knew.

So many things I could say here: how it clearly shows the sheer awesomeness of my parenting skills OR how my sweet baby girl has a strong desire to test the limits OR how from that comment I can draw parallels to my relationship with Christ.

It's late. I have no strength to dive into the depths of it right now. Maybe in another post. For now I will allow you to draw your own conclusions...

post signature

1 comments:

Dee said...

LOL. are you sure it was Reagan that said that or my son?? sigh. :)