Wednesday, August 25, 2010

day 1

Today we began our home school journey. Reagan was very excited. We are beginning with a 10 day study of creation- (how God created the world and everything in it). We will be connecting everything we learn with how it relates to us as God's creation. Ms. W laid a great foundation last year but I think it's important to be reminded of that on a continual basis.

It also helps to ease us into this new year.

It took us an hour this morning. Afterward she said (in a bit of a disgusted voice), "Is that all?" I think she could have gone on for hours. I distracted her with some reading time and then we moved on. It's gonna be a fun year.

Here is her 1st day outfit. She wanted to wear pajamas but I put my foot down...




She carried her backpack all morning. Not even sure what is in it?! Maybe that's where she is keeping Liz...


post signature

3 comments:

christan perona said...

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your time with your sweetie.

Adriane said...

She is so cute! Still want to pick your brain about homeschooling sometime - hope it's a great year for her and you!!

Dee said...

poor Liz...