I finally tackled making a pillowcase dress. It wasn't super easy because I chose to make the arm binding (which was enough to cause one to scream). Naturally I made it for Reagan (C was NOT interested). What I didn't realize was that Reagan only likes dresses on the hangar....


I think it is CUTE!!! However you may not see it on my child....
Science
8 years ago
6 comments:
So cute!!!!! Good job! Should you ever want to tackle it again, I figured out a way to line it, which eliminates the arm binding issue and still finishes the arm hole seams!
So adorable! You can whip one out for Virginia -- she would LOVE it! The fabrics are very, very cute! Good work!
Nice job!
well if Reagan wont wear it i will make use of it in about 3 yrs! :) super cute!
Super cute! You are so quick on these things. I just have to think about something and Amy Beachy already has it done!! I hope she softens toward the dress.
Very impressive!
Post a Comment