Last night I took Carsyn to her first show at the Muny. We saw Annie. It was A LOT of fun! Most of the time I sat and watched Carsyn. Her eyes sparkled, she danced in the seat - it was very cute. She was a trooper- no fussing or complaining (even though we were out until 11:15!) She had such a great time- she asked, "When can I come again?" That's my girl....



On they way home she asked a lot of questions: How do they remember all the things they have to say? Where were Annie's real parents? How did they get the other half of the locket? What is an orphanage? Are there a lot of orphanages in the world? Why do so many people not have parents?
She is very thoughtful...
Science
8 years ago
1 comments:
So sad that we missed you at the show! Maybe next year they will have the Wizard of OZ, lets get tickets together!!
Post a Comment