The last 2 days have been HOT. Yesterday afternoon we spent some time at the pool. It was VERY crowded. It was 3 children and 1 mom vs 3 different pools and lots of people. I ended up keeping them together so no one could get lost in the crowd. Not super easy and also a little boring for Carsyn at times.
Today we went to a different pool with friends. It was much smaller and more "family friendly". They could wander the pool and I could easily keep tabs on them. We had a great time hanging out- I even got to have adult conversation! Carsyn went off the diving board with her friend Lucy! I was SO IMPRESSED!! Just this morning I had told her that by the end of the summer I wanted her jumping off the diving board. Done and done! Yahoo! It was a fantastic day!!
C jumping off the diving board...
look at that grin...
Lucy doing the "pencil drop"...

Luke swam all over...
Reagan swam too!
Science
8 years ago
2 comments:
Way to go Carsyn! Getting off the diving board the 1st time is huge -- and then you can't keep them off! So funny! We would love for you all to join us at the pool one day -- the kids would have fun. I'll call you when we get back from our trek to AL to see family.
It was so fun seeing you twice yesterday...and Carsyn did own that diving board! See you Saturday!!!!
Post a Comment