I had the pleasure of making Devan's graduation cake. It was a little bit stressful but also a lot of fun! Cori was my extremely helpful assistant. Honestly I thought it was going to be super easy to do- maybe an hour at the most. I (we) started decorating about 1:00 on Friday afternoon (the icing was made ahead of time) and quit at 5:00 pm (we had to go to graduation). I finished up the next morning. It took about about 5 hours just to decorate (insert laugh). No matter- it was fun (and Devan LOVED it!)
the maroon, gold and white (school colors) is for the fighting zee-bees! that's right, I said fighting bees.
Science
8 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! That turned out well.
You have some amazing talent! I couldn't even ice little Auburn cupcakes for Brent's birthday! My birthday is next month if you need some more cakes to bake! :)
Post a Comment