Monday, April 6, 2009

snowy april morn

I cannot say it enough: I LOVE Monday's (even when it drops to 33 and snows in APRIL!). It is the only day of the week that I stay home all day. No where to go (unless we want to). Nothing to do (unless we want to). It's just Luke, Reagan and myself. We bake bread, play games, read books, do crafts, and nap while staying in our pj's all day (or just until Dale comes home from school). It is my "rest day". I LOVE IT!!

Today we baked bread- L and R love to play with the dough. Oh and in the midst of making the dough Luke comes running down the stairs and says: "Mom, my ant farm fell over and the ants are everywhere!" Never a dull moment!

L went around the house taking pix. I love how his hair looks in this one...

We dyed eggs...


I love the team work...

We are proud of the results...


We saved some eggs for C to speckle. Oh and keep your eyes peeled for the "eggimals" we are making tonight (before DWTS)!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Fun day! It was a day for baking...we made green cookies (Stuart loves green)

Verna said...

ants everywhere?
I have been fighting ants at the office, B____. Did you get them all scooped up?

amy said...

i killed them. all but the remaining one left in the farm....

Dee said...

lol, oh the poor ants!!! :)