Today Carsyn's Girl Scout Troop went on their first field trip. They went to a local florist for a tour and a little flower arranging. I must admit that I thouhgt it was a cheesy idea, but as we toured the facility I quickly changed my mind. It was a really amazing place. They girls were fascinated with all the flowers and the florists who were creating amazing arrangements. They got to experience a little of it first hand. Carsyn had a great time and took great care arranging her flowers. One of the girls was VERY particular about the placement of each flower- it all had to be spaced just so, with the colors evenly distributed. She was extremely careful with each of the delicate blooms. It was HILARIOUS! Lisa, I think you may have a florsit on your hands!!! I had a great time watching the girls. We topped the afternoon off with a trip to Gus's Pretzels. It was fun!
C getting started...
i love the look...

the troop...
Gus's...
Science
8 years ago
3 comments:
great job Carsyn!! :)
Oh yes! I may have a florist on my hands and a very particular one at that!! Thanks for the photos you sent. It looks like everyone had a great time!
very nicely done Carsyn!
Post a Comment