Back in April I took a FreshArt Photography class. It was SO WONDERFUL to learn more about my camera and how to take better pictures. I learned so much and often refer to the book that Jodie and Kim sent home with me. It was one of the best gifts Dale could have given me!
Last week Jodie and Kim ran a contest for the April class. Each person was to submit a picture and the theme was self portrait. I had a hard time with it. I have never used my timer. It took me about 50 tries to master. Here is the shot I sent in...


I figured I wouldn't win because there was a full class of amazing girls. I did win though!! I am super excited! I won a free class for myself (FreshArt offers a level 2) and a free class for a friend! So glad I took the first class. I recommend it to everyone who has a dslr...
1 comments:
I finally get to see the picture! I love how it portrays you among all your stuff, fruit, hawaiian rolls? and your mac! It is awesome that you won and you know that I love you...
Post a Comment