Today is our wedding anniversary. 15 years. I KNOW! We look way too young to have been married this long. I was very young when I got married... one might even say a child bride. It doesn't always work out but I have been fortunate! :)
Seriously...
It's hard to believe it's been 15 years. It seems like just yesterday we got married, moved across the country where we didn't know anyone and started our life together. The first few years were challenging and fun and carefree and "easy". The next phase we grew into each other. Knowing the quirks and finding our stride. Then came children. They have added a completeness to our life. I love my family and the life that Dale and I have built. It hasn't always been an easy road but love is a choice and it is definitely worth it.
We have had many ups and some downs. Even challenges that have put our marriage to.the.test. Thankfully God is in this marriage with us. He has given us these last 15 years (good and not-so-good) and He will lead us through the next phase.
Dale cooked a delicious dinner: ribeye, roasted potatoes, zucchini, rolls and fruit.
My parents brought flowers and cake...

A Christmas gift for Claire
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment