Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pumpkin patch

Today I took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch....


They raced in to conquer the slide first. They slid about 100 times each.

I then made them stop for a picture...
The spinning circle, tire thingy was next. Annie did NOT want to go fast. Sarah was very gentle with her friend.
The corn maze was fun but a source of contention for 3 opinionated girls...
After a snack they got caught in a spider web! Luckily they were able to escape before the gianormous spider came...


Another spinning tire thingy...
Reagan was not happy that I interrupted her play for a wagon ride...
But as we drove all returned to normal...
We had a great day!

post signature

1 comments:

Melanie said...

That looks like tons of fun...thank you for taking them! They would not have had half that much fun at our house that day :).