Thursday, November 12, 2009

she will be famous one day

Reagan has been trying her hand at being an author these days. She is in love with stories and even more in love with writing everything down. Here are 2 she wrote at school...

story 1....

I like mom because she is very special. She makes the best food. She could be a cook when she grows up. I take care of her when her tummy hurts. I love her because she is very special.

Nice form huh?! Opening sentence, 3 supporting sentences and then a closer....

story 2....

My dad is special. He is good and funny. He is very special. I love him!

She is currently working on an in-depth story about Lewis and Clark (yes, I said Lewis and Clark!!) :)

Below is her attire after school Thursday. She is one special girl!

2 comments:

Darrell said...

you rock Reagan!! You are your own person and I love it!

Darrell said...

you rock Reagan!! You are your own person and I love it!