As I look back over the majority of my blog posts I have noticed that they all lean toward the "fun" part of our lives. Mostly I use the blog as a journal of my children's daily activities with a few other things sprinkled in here and there. It would seem to all (including my children who will read this in 20+ years when they are parents) that our life is easy -that having 3 kids in 2.75 years is a piece of cake! We are constantly seen crafting, playing games, reading, doing puzzles, baking, and going fun places. I LOVE to post about all that. I enjoy reading, seeing pictures and remembering the good times. But it's not all good.....
So here it is... the post about "the bad and the ugly."
Currently I am swimming in a sea of chaos. 2 of the last 3 weeks I have been sick. In bed sick. The first week it was, "Please Lord Jesus. Just come and get me" kind of sick.
The second week it was, "Please Lord Jesus just make it go away."
This week I am functioning. I feel much better (even good at times) but I AM SO TIRED!!
Just to ease your fears... NO I am not pregnant, NO I did not have H1N1 and just to shorten this part of the post I will tell you that the doctors could not figure out what was wrong....
So here I am trying to regain control of my life. It's not easy when momma's down- things begin to pile. * I must say that Dale did a tremendous job!! Working, cooking, cleaning, doing homework, managing the kids etc... I have a terrific husband! Couldn't have survived without him. I also had help with carpool and meals the second week. That was such a blessing! (THANK YOU everyone!!)
But now here I am trying to pick up the pieces of my life... piles of laundry, an empty fridge, dust, decorations to go down, decorations to go up, emails to answer, bills to pay, field trips to go on (2 this week), PLUS we are celebrating Christmas next week (presents, wrapping, pj's to make)!
So you see... I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed and complaining. Because I can. Because it shows the other side of me.
So now I am off to do something from my mile long list so that I can crash at 7:00 tonight (and miss Glee)....
Science
8 years ago
6 comments:
Sorry you are not feeling up to your cheerful self.
You know Mamma's are not supposed to get sick don't you? It seems when we get sick lots of things just kinda come to a stand still.
Glad Dale helped as much as he could.
Complain all you want. We will read about it anyway.
Hope you get to feeling great soon.
Love ya
Aunt Verna
sorry your not feeling well Amy. Just shows how amazing you are too have still visited me in the hospital, AND brought over food. Never would have known how tired you were. Thank you friend.
man, all you do is complain, complain, complain...so glad that your pain is gone, God is Good!! :)
I hear ya. And I haven't even been sick. Just busy, and trying to catch up on a mile-long list too!! Hopefully you are on the mend--and just in time for Thanksgiving! And it's totally okay if your house is a mess. Really, mine has NEVER been clean.
I know how you feel...although I have not been sick...we are going on 1 month of illness between the boys with no end in site...for 3 weeks one or both of them has been home from school and all I do is take care of sick whinny kids...oh yeah and stay up much of the night with one or both of them...when does it end!!!
Glad you are on the upswing!
it's refreshing to see your honesty. I guess I don't have as much to complain about as I thought..I'm not sick, just whinny :)
Post a Comment