Friday, October 30, 2009

fairies- should we be frightened?

Last night we put Reagan and Carsyn's teeth where the tooth fairy would find them (the first 2 nights their bowls were in a dark spot). The girls thought the tooth fairy must have either been lost in the dark or really busy. Excellent conclusions!

As I was laying with Reagan she asked, "How does the tooth fairy get in the house? Does she open the door and come in? I don't think Daddy will like that!"

I said, "She's magic. She doesn't need doors or windows she just comes in."

For a second I though Reagan would be frightened. The thought of something being able to come into our house at any time and take something.... hmmm....

She quickly recovered, "Well, I hope she leaves dollars!"

THAT was a close call.....

she did leave dollars for both my sweet girls (C lost tooth #8!)...

2 comments:

Dee said...

scary-ass fairies..

the swanks said...

this could get expensive