I have been wanting to make this magnetic fish thing ever since I saw it on Jodie's blog (she is amazing and creative AND crafty- I am constantly in awe.) So I set out, bought the supplies and then let them sit there for many months. Then it dawned on me (as I moved the pile of supplies for the 30th time) that this would be a great Christmas present. So this morning after Luke and Reagan went on their playdate I set out to make the 16 fish and 2 poles. I worked tirelessly ALL day (except for a Dr. Pepper run, a Subway run, a playdate pick up run and a carpool run). Finally just before dinner I finished the 12 fish and 2 poles. It was fun to make but ONLY for very special people because I do not like sitting ALL day making only 14 things! So if you receive this gift for Christmas just know that it is the most special gift ever received because it will never happen again! (oh and no laughing Jodie, I know it's not nearly as cute as yours!)

Science
8 years ago
5 comments:
you continue to amaze me...
What a great idea...Eli & Samuel are going to love them thanks! lol
you're not suppose to know that!
totally cracking up! how in the world did that take you ALL day? :) LOL! If you would have come and played with my kids I would have done that for you in an hour! HA! :)
They look amazing though and if it makes you feel better, we have about 5 felt fish and the rest are paper until Mommy finds time to step away from the edits and craft again! It will most likely never happen so you are officially better than me to have finished!!!
I'm proud of you. Good work!
Post a Comment