Umm, when can you craft with my kids? I am blocking them from looking at your blog because they feel neglected. Love the snowmen. Love the way God made you and watching you parent. You Rock!
Wow!!! I love them!!! You are such a great MOM...no way I would even try to do that with the boys...the image of my house when they were done would be way to scary!!!
5 comments:
great idea!! now if i only had some bricks laying around... :)
Very Cute!!
Love them!
Umm, when can you craft with my kids? I am blocking them from looking at your blog because they feel neglected. Love the snowmen. Love the way God made you and watching you parent. You Rock!
Wow!!! I love them!!! You are such a great MOM...no way I would even try to do that with the boys...the image of my house when they were done would be way to scary!!!
Post a Comment