Tuesday, September 20, 2011

good conversations


Driving in the car yesterday Luke asked me,  "Does everyone who dies get buried in a cemetery?"  I'm not sure where these questions are coming from (did I mention the other day he asked about how babies come out?)  So we launched into a discussion about death, old bodies vs. new, cemeteries and being cremated.  They were fascinated!  

Carsyn thinks being cremated is awful and wants to be buried in a cemetery.  She does not want her body burned.   Luke wants to be cremated and his ashes scattered in the ocean in Florida because he likes sharks and fish.  Reagan wants to be cremated and her ashes strewn in a horse stall.

I am so glad they understand that when you die you are not left here on earth but you go to heaven and receive a new body.  And that you are in heaven with Jesus.

fyi: they are still talking about it this morning at breakfast.....


post signature

1 comments:

Dee said...

I LOL'd at the horse stall. :)