Friday, May 6, 2011

an addition

I am super excited to announce the newest addition to my family.

I have been waiting a l o n g time for this sweet thing to enter my world.

Coming in at 7.25 and looking so beautiful. She's has a beachy look too!!

I am not sure what to do first! (Missy, help a girl out!)



Isn't she a beaut?!

I have to document my GREAT deal. I had a 25% off coupon, gift cards plus free shipping! My final bill was $18.82. Ahhh. The deal makes it even sweeter!

post signature

3 comments:

Andrea Matkovich said...

Ok so what makes it worth so much...I mean what is it...gold?

Andi said...

totally jealous!!!

missy said...

I think I made my favorite....chicken in dumplings. I love making fajitas in there too bc the edges are so high. So much less splatter mess. So may possibilities!! Enjoy.