At last year's school auction I purchased a parking spot.
Yes, I realize that sounds weird.
BUT, everyday when I pull up to the kids school building I can bypass the parking garage and carpool because at the front of the building there is a spot that says: Reserved parking for the Beachys.
It's convenient. Low stress. Less walking/dodging cars. It is truly a beautiful thing (except when someone is rude enough to park in MY spot)... :)
ANYway..
Yesterday Reagan and I made a quick stop at the Starbucks right by the school. We put our money in the parking meter and as we were walking up to the coffee shop she says: "Mom, we really should get one of those parking signs for Starbucks. That way we can park right in front of the store and not have to walk so far. Plus it will always be there for us."
That's my Reagan: always thinking of great ideas...
Science
8 years ago
2 comments:
She is truly brilliant. Now if she figures out a way to implement that idea, I'm voting for her for whatever office she runs for!
Awesome! Always thinking :)
Post a Comment