When my niece, Devan, was camping with us last weekend she asked me if I would take some photos of her and her best friend Andrew. Thankfully she thinks I am an amazing photographer and accepts my mad skills as they are.
I actually do like practicing with cooperative subjects. I will never be as great as Jodie from Fresh Art but I do plan to continue improving.










I realize it seems like they are dating but in reality... they are not. Devan and Andrew have been BFF's since middle school. I think they are each others "back up" plan.... :) Ya know, in case no one else will marry them..... :)
Science
8 years ago
4 comments:
you are crazy! i'm not that good, I just practice a lot! :) these look great!!!
Oh and did you know I'm now friends with your friend Adriane? Her husband teaches with Dale but her kids go to the same grade school and preschool as mine! I adore her!
you are crazy! i'm not that good, I just practice a lot! :) these look great!!!
Oh and did you know I'm now friends with your friend Adriane? Her husband teaches with Dale but her kids go to the same grade school and preschool as mine! I adore her!
Umm, if you need kids to practice on. I know two. :)
These are great!
Amy, these are great! You are talented!! Love the one where he is carving initials in the tree :)
Post a Comment