The last 7 days have been a whirl wind of activities. Some of them might place me in that "home school mom category". You know the one I am talking about... jumpers, long hair, matching clothes, farm animals, etc... You be the judge...
Friday my mother-in-law "helped" me cans pears. And by helped I mean she did most of it...
I have always wanted to make my own laundry detergent. I decided this was the week to give it a try... I used this recipe from New Nostalgia (love her blog fyi...).Dale and the kids finished throwing sand on the patio (after I checked everything for levelness)...
I finally finished a project that has been looming since July! I made 8 colored pencil wallets. I am on again off again with the sewing thing. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. This time it was fun! Next week I am making capes for 2 of my sweet friends...
Oh and we made another batch of cheese. Did you know it has to be flipped every 2 hours? That's my job...
There were countless other things to keep us busy. I won't get into the nitty gritty but I have decided to start a weekly post about our home school activities (no jumpers though).
Stay tuned...
Science
8 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like a crazy busy week! I use the same ingredients for my laundry soap, but it's liquid. Been using it for months now and love it :)
Flipping the cheese every 2 hours! That is worse than nursing a newborn! Who has night call for the cheese? I am so glad you are not sewing any jumpers!
next thing you know you will have 19 children.....just sayin :)
you amaze me...
Post a Comment