Saturday we had a family party for Reagan's 5th birthday. Uncle Adam, Aunty Erin, Cori, Micah, Uncle Doug and Aunt Mattie all came. We had a great day together!
Reagan chose the menu:
meat with bacon (we ended up having brisket)
salad with bacon
corn on the cob (a new love)
applesauce (the ONLY thing she never say no to)
rolls
a 5 cake
pumpkin pie
ice cream
7-upR with her "favorite" food...
a cool art kit...
she had a pink/purple theme...
micah helped with the candles...
Sunday was her first friend party. Her theme was: a pink and purple piggy pajama party. We painted toe nails pink and purple, did a fun craft, watched "Toot and Puddle, I'll be home for Christmas" in cozy sleeping bags, and ate piggy cupcakes and ice cream. Reagan had a wonderful time!
Here is our craft table (Reagan gave her friends a piggy to take home)...balloons from daddy...
sarah, reagan and lucy...
craft time...
we ate pink and purple candy canes too!
piggy cupcakes (I made her cutie pj's too!!) :)
yum!!
the finished project...
Reagan said, "Mom, you are the best party maker!" So glad she had a great birthday!
(Tomorrow she will be 5! Can't believe it.....)
Science
8 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Reagan! WOW! The party looks so fun. Amy, your cake/cupcake abilities amaze me -- wish I had scheduled you for a "6" cake for this coming Saturday!!! And the craft letters look fabulous! Such a cute piggy party!
Adorable. I love it all! And I love your picture at the top of the blog.
What a great party! The cake/cupcakes were awesome!
Happy Birthday, Reagan! Great party!
Awesome cake and cupcakes! IMPRESSIVE!
Post a Comment