the kids have been begging for another dog for the last year. it's not the right time for us to have a puppy. besides, roman is a hard act to follow....
he was GREAT with the kids...
look at carsyn covering her snack... :)
carsyn loved to read to him...
we had him for 10 years...
his last day with us (3 years ago at Thanksgiving)- see the huge tumor on his belly?
Science
8 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the pics. Now I feel like a know him. Beautiful dog!
Luke was really good with Blitzen last week. I could tell he really liked dogs. He wasn't sure at first but when I let him out just before he left I could tell he wanted to stay and play with B. some more! I told him next time he can come and play fetch all day. B. never wears out! Roman sure looks like a sweetie. We should always guard our snacks!!
ah poor Roman!! i can let you borrow Rorke, there are lots of similarities, both have names that start with the letter "R", they both have 5 letters in their name, they are both older, mature dogs, they both have hip problems, they both have pain issues, but Rorke is just so resilient, he's been run over by mom and just keeps on ticking, what more could you want in a dog?? oh, maybe sight or hearing!?! just let me know!! :)
Post a Comment