today was a fun day. we spent the morning at jungle gardens. luke LOVES it there. he specifically wanted to see the bird show and go to the gift shop. he bought a swan to add to his bird collection. we spent the afternoon playing in the sun. c went birthday shopping while l and r played in the small patch of dirt in grandma's back yard. they turned it into a big mud patch. that was fine with me cause I got to lay out and watch them- ahh vitamin d... after baths we went to phillipi creek for some delicious shrimp. we topped the evening off at big olaf's ice creamery. it was a great day!
jungle gardens...
c and t were excited about the map...
l watching the birds...
a bike riding bird...
playing in the mud...
the turtle at phillipi creek...
big olaf's! yum!!!
Science
8 years ago
1 comments:
how fun!! wish I could be their too...:( I need some vitamin D.
Post a Comment