Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dasies

C is a GIRL Scout (actually a Daisy). I know it comes as a bit of a shock since she is not really into "girly" things but she LOVES it. Today she had a meeting and we were to provide the snack. Dale suggested we bring in live rabbits, have the girls kill them, skin them roast them and then eat them. He thought that would be a great merit badge. Needless to say we took another route. I wanted to make something fun yet relatively healthy (PLUS- one of the GS moms is "super mom"- i felt the pressure...) Anywhoo... I ended up making edible flowers. Fruit for the healthy part and rice krispe treats for the sweet treat. It was fun to make (and eat) but I made a terrible mess in my kitchen!!

my edible creation...

sweet treat...

such a cute Daisy...

craft time...

making music...

7 comments:

thewalseths said...

Wow! Love them! Make one for me--they look delicious.

Kyle said...

I have to agree with Dale, I think the rabbits idea is brilliant!

Dee said...

great job!!! i am disappointed you didnt do the rabbit thing though...what an education that would've been... :)

The Wagners said...

Are you stinkin' kidding me? You are a MASTER!

Sara D. said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! How did you cut the pineapples into such perfect flowers??

Although, I would have paid money to see how the rabbits would have turned out. It also would have made for an awesome blog entry!!!

Andrea Matkovich said...

WOW!!! Talk about super mom! Where did you get that idea?

Lisa S. said...

Who's the super mom now!!!!?????