Thursday, January 17, 2008

wii

For Christmas I wanted to get a Nintendo Wii for Dale and the kids. Uncle Mike had lured them in to the world of indoor sports- via the gaming world. I searched for months and came up empty handed- mostly because I was NOT willing to stand in line for hours and hours OR follow the UPS truck around. Today, by sheer luck (?!?) we stumbled across a Wii. I brought home my treasure and unveiled it at the appropriate time. After dinner we let the games begin. Carsyn loves tennis and is very good (courtesy of her cousins- according to her). Luke loves golf (not a good sign). Reagan loves to swing the controller- the game is really irrelevant. It may be a late night...

These are all baseball pictures- our first game...









2 comments:

Dee said...

Uncle Mike is so proud that he was able to influence the kids!! :) just think of the fun they'll have, we'll have to have Carsyn and Thomas play Tennis together!!! :)

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

I didnt even think you guys owned a TV!