Each year I set goals. It's not always in the same manner- sometimes it's a monthly list, sometimes it's highly unachievable and sometimes it's traditional and "easy". This year I am going with a traditional list that is very attainable. I also challenged the kids to have at least one goal of their own....
Amy
read a book a month
read a book a month
blog once a week
send birthday cards to everyone on my list
go on an adventure a month- whether with the whole family or just Dale and I
have a family game night once a month
Dale
exercise
start running again
Dale
exercise
Carsyn
still undecided
Luke
read a book a month
Reagan
save the president from an attack
save the president from an attack
As you can see... not everyone made achievable goals. With or without, 2014 will be a great year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment