Monday, July 1, 2013

17

This weekend we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary.  It's amazing how time flies by.  I remember when my parents celebrated their 17th anniversary and thinking wow, they seem so young but they've been married FOREVER!  

With the kids away at cousin camp we have been doing all sorts of fun stuff.  We went to the movies- during the day1), out to dinner, to the opening of the art museum's new east wing and we biked 8 miles on the Katy Trail.  We have 2 more days (more photos to come).

I also have been tearing apart the house purging.  From top to bottom, all nooks and crannies!  There is SO MUCH stuff that we are having a garage sale on Friday.  I hate doing garage sales but it seems ridiculously hard to pack up all this stuff and take it to goodwill.  But, it feels great to thin out the hoard.














post signature

0 comments: