Each of us thinks our own kids do and say cute/funny things. While the rest of the world often thinks differently. Parents, especially new ones, hold the receiver up to the phone so their child can babble into it to unappreciative friends or family members. They also take random videos of their kids playing in the swimming pool and put it on youtube and email it out to everyone they know asking us to watch and comment on the awesomeness of their kid (well, you and millions of others). :) More often then not we are asked to listen to or watch as antics are thrust upon us while parents wait to hear how great their kid is.
I am no different. I think my kids are talented, I think they do and say hilarious things AND are they cutest things ever. I often blog about their wonderful attributes or the funny things they say and do.
Just so you know, I am not pushing anyone into reading or watching. I am merely documenting this because tomorrow.... I won't remember. And I want my kids to read about their daily antics 20 years in the future.
So, with that.....
Today Reagan and I were in the car. She asked to see my phone. After having it a bit I asked her what she was doing. She exclaimed, "nothing serious."
I think that's funny- even if no one else does. :)
PS- if your child can pogo stick AND jump rope at the same time you SHOULD put it on youtube for all to see because it is the coolest thing ever! :)





1 comments:
Yes! Only a few of us have children with YouTube worthy talents, ha!! I agree with you on this post. I recently blogged about Emma's feeling of guilt about not trying to go potty on a recent road trip. I found it hilarious. No one else probably does, but I still do :)
Post a Comment