Reagan: (out of the blue..) Mom, did Ronald Reagan die before I was born?
Mom: He died the same year you were born. Do you know who he is?
R: No.
M: He was the president.
R: Of our country?
M: Yes- he was president when I was younger.
R: Did I know him? Did Carsyn and Luke know him?
M: We did not know him. We only knew him as president.
Carsyn: How do you know that?
Mom: Because I have super magical powers.
C: No you don't. There is no magic on this earth. It's only God. He has all the powers.
Luke: Mom, when am I going to be the checkers super champion of the world.
Mom: Well, I guess if you want to be then you have to practice, practice, practice.
L: How come Briggs, Max and Carsyn already are?
Science
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment