Monday, December 31, 2007

why

Why are so many stories of my sweet baby girl centered around poop?

Reagan has been doing SO well with going to the bathroom all by herself. No matter what- pee or poop. Today I knew she had to go because she had "stinky air". I took for granted that she can do this on her own no matter what the surrounding circumstances. I was in the basement doing the usual year end cleaning when Dale yells, "Amy come QUICK!". I ran up the stairs and he said, "Reagan is upstairs and has poop in her hand!" I RUN up there and here she is standing naked in the bathroom with poop all over her hands, up her stomach- almost to her chin (I am NOT joking), on the floor and on the toilet. She had already flushed and is obviously trying to clean up the mess (what a sweetheart!) She is smiling. I started laughing. Then after I calmed myself I gave her a thorough shower and we were off to the races.

Sorry, no pictures of this one.....

1 comments:

Dee said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!