Monday, October 29, 2007

going to south africa

My parents left this morning for South Africa for 2.5 months. They will be working at a camp called Sunbury which is nearish to Durbin. I am excitd and nervous for them all at the same time. I know they will enjoy working, visiting with friends and seeing new territory. I also know that this is a WHOLE new experience for them. They have never left the continental United States. To go for the first time for so long is scary. But if your gonna do it then you might as well go big!

arriving at the airport:



checking in:
(mom tried checking in at the kiosk but it said she needed special assistance- we knew that already) :)



playing with Micah one last time:



The whole group:



no going back:

2 comments:

shmaynor said...

Carsyn said they were taking 30 suitcases!

Dee said...

How was their trip? Have you heard from them yet??